Web site: What is the need of a web site in the field of competitive examination?
It is rightly said that technology can take us towards either end. If one uses for development then it can help in so many ways that you will start feeling that nothing in this world is impossible. Similarly, if one uses it for destructive purposes then it can even become a cause for the end of our planet.
Today, even government has started using technology for filling up the form of various exam (via online examination form) and heading towards taking online exam for the same. A successful implementation was seen in the CAT exam. Soon we will find Banking, Railway, Staff Selection Commission, UPSC, MPSC, etc. will also be taken online. This is so because the traditional method takes a lots of time and incurs heavy cost. So, to cut down both this step will be taken soon by the government.
You also know that the period between the release of the news of the Job and the time for the examination is so less that no one will get sufficient time to practice for online exam as much as they should. Thus it will be smart if one also start practicing online and takes a step ahead from his competitor. Since years we take care about the needs of our readers and yet again we are leaving no stone unturned by developing this large scale website for the benefit of the students.
Highlights of the website: - It will provide
(1) Latest and up dated news in a fraction of time regarding various vacancies, latest trend of exam, any other subjective changes, exam results and many more.
(2) How to fill the online forms so that your form does not get rejected.
(3) How to prepare for the examination?
(4) How to approach online test?
(5) A lots of test papers so that you can practice to become perfect for the concern exam.
(6) Online assessment of your test papers that tells you about your point of concern.
(7) Tells you about those subject/topics on which you should put more efforts.
(8) Provides materials to practice more on that topic.
(9) Provides your status among others state wise, nation wise etc.